Mar 22, 2012

Christian Are You Toying With Adultery?



A few years ago I wrote an article for Christianity Today's Her.meneutics blog entitled:"Toying With Adultery?" I offered some disciplines for keeping ourselves from opening Pandora's Box of adultery.
Recently, the Family Life Radio Network--broadcasting in Western New York and Pa--contacted me about that post. They interviewed me on their radio feature Inside Out. Here is the radio interview I did:"Toying With Adultery?"

(The interview is now on the far right-hand corner under "Latest Podcast" no. 240).

If you'd like to read the article you can find it:HERE.

May the Lord use it. Do feel free to pass it on to others who you believe might benefit.

Blessings to you.

1 comment:

The Dreamer said...

Hello!
I clicked on the link and the latest post popped up but not your interview. I also searched for it in the search engine and couldn't find anything....could you send the link to me? Thank you!!!!